Pokemon Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Legend

Pokemon Discussion, Pokemon Reviews, Pokemon Rom Hacking Community

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dokkan Dokkan Paradise!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dokkan
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer
Dokkan

Dokkan Dokkan Paradise! Empty
PostSubject: Dokkan Dokkan Paradise!   Dokkan Dokkan Paradise! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:23 am

Yo, name's Dokkan, pronounced doh-kahn. Nice to meet you.
I can see that this forum is very new, found it on a Forumotion search. I like what you've done with the layout here.
I've recently been getting back into Pokemon after a year-long or so without it. I'm insanely glad I did. Beat Platinum yesterday, and now I'm going through and getting the extras. I'm also currently working with one of my friends to create the ultimate tag battle team.
Be aware that I do use an Action Replay, but only to recieve event items, such as the Azure Flute, Oak's Letter, etc. The reason I do this is because it is usually nearly impossible for me to get to the locations where these events are held.
I got out of school yesterday, and I have a quarter-day of finals tomorrow, so you can expect me to be on alot.
I do read a large amount of manga; some of my favorites are One Piece, Naruto, to-LOVE-ru, and Soul Eater. When it comes to music, I really only listen to instrumentals, though J-Rock is fine too.
If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask them here.
Back to top Go down
PKMN Legends
Admin
Admin
PKMN Legends

PostSubject: Re: Dokkan Dokkan Paradise!   Dokkan Dokkan Paradise! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:29 am

Nice to meet you too!

but anyway.... I hope you enjoy.. Very Happy

The moderator here is my cousin Very Happy

I hope we will be friends ^^
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlegend.forumotion.com
Dokkan
Beginning Trainer
Beginning Trainer
Dokkan

PostSubject: Re: Dokkan Dokkan Paradise!   Dokkan Dokkan Paradise! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:32 am

Thanks for the warm welcome, I also hope I'll enjoy my stay here.
Back to top Go down
PKMN Legends
Admin
Admin
PKMN Legends

PostSubject: Re: Dokkan Dokkan Paradise!   Dokkan Dokkan Paradise! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:49 am

And I hope we have more members... Very Happy

main site:
http://pokemonlegend-site.webs.com
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonlegend.forumotion.com
The Wish
The Wish

PostSubject: Re: Dokkan Dokkan Paradise!   Dokkan Dokkan Paradise! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Dokkan wrote:
Yo, name's Dokkan, pronounced doh-kahn. Nice to meet you.
I can see that this forum is very new, found it on a Forumotion search. I like what you've done with the layout here.
I've recently been getting back into Pokemon after a year-long or so without it. I'm insanely glad I did. Beat Platinum yesterday, and now I'm going through and getting the extras. I'm also currently working with one of my friends to create the ultimate tag battle team.
Be aware that I do use an Action Replay, but only to recieve event items, such as the Azure Flute, Oak's Letter, etc. The reason I do this is because it is usually nearly impossible for me to get to the locations where these events are held.
I got out of school yesterday, and I have a quarter-day of finals tomorrow, so you can expect me to be on alot.
I do read a large amount of manga; some of my favorites are One Piece, Naruto, to-LOVE-ru, and Soul Eater. When it comes to music, I really only listen to instrumentals, though J-Rock is fine too.
If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask them here.

welcome dokkan.. enjoy here! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dokkan Dokkan Paradise!   Dokkan Dokkan Paradise! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dokkan Dokkan Paradise!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Legend :: General :: Welcoming Introduction-
Jump to: